resistant - meaning in PunjabiSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of resistant in Englishresistant - adjective
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress
- these fish are quite tolerant as long as extremes of pH are avoided
- the new hybrid is more resistant to drought
- impervious to being affected
- resistant to persuasion
- disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority
- incapable of absorbing or mixing with
- plastic highly resistant to steam and water
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Punjabi dictionary
Information provided on resistant
Meaning and definitions of resistant, translation in Punjabi language for resistant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of resistant in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "resistant"
Hindi meaning of resistant, resistant meaning in Punjabi, resistant definition, examples and pronunciation of resistant in Punjabi language.
Also see: resistant in Hindi