initiation - meaning in Punjabi
Pronunciation of initiationਇਨਿਸ਼ੀਏਸ਼ਨ / ਇਨਿਸ਼ੀਐਸ਼ਨ
Meanings of initiation in Punjabi[Show Transliteration]
- ਦੀਖਿਆ (f)
Inflected formsinitiations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of initiation in Englishinitiation - noun
- a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- he was ordered to report for induction into the army
- he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame
- the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new
- the foundation of a new scientific society
- wisdom as evidenced by the possession of knowledge
- his dullness was due to lack of initiation
- an act that sets in motion some course of events
Information provided on initiation
Meaning and definitions of initiation, translation in Punjabi language for initiation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of initiation in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "initiation"
Hindi meaning of initiation, initiation meaning in Punjabi, initiation definition, examples and pronunciation of initiation in Punjabi language.
Also see: initiation in Hindi