element - meaning in Punjabi
Pronunciation of elementਏਲਮਨ੍ਟ
Meanings of element in Punjabi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formselements (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of element in Englishelement - noun
- an abstract part of something
- two constituents of a musical composition are melody and harmony
- the grammatical elements of a sentence
- a key factor in her success
- humor: an effective ingredient of a speech
- an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up; especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
- a component or constituent element of a system
- any of the more than 100 known substances (of which 92 occur naturally) that cannot be separated into simpler substances and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
- the most favorable environment for a plant or animal
- one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe
- the situation in which you are happiest and most effective
- a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
Information provided on element
Meaning and definitions of element, translation in Punjabi language for element with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of element in Punjabi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of element in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "element"
Hindi meaning of element, element meaning in Punjabi, element definition, examples and pronunciation of element in Punjabi language.
Also see: element in Hindi