dumb - meaning in Punjabi
Pronunciation of dumbਡਮ
Meanings of dumb in Punjabi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdumber (adjective comparative)
dumbest (adjective superlative)
Definitions and Meaning of dumb in Englishdumb - adjective
- slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
- never met anyone quite so dim
- although dull at classical learning, at mathematics he was uncommonly quick
- dumb officials make some really dumb decisions
- he was either normally stupid or being deliberately obtuse
- worked with the slow students
- temporarily incapable of speaking
- speechless with shock
- lacking the power of human speech
- unable to speak because of hereditary deafness
Information provided on dumb
Meaning and definitions of dumb, translation in Punjabi language for dumb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dumb in Punjabi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dumb"
Hindi meaning of dumb, dumb meaning in Punjabi, dumb definition, examples and pronunciation of dumb in Punjabi language.
Also see: dumb in Hindi