troll - meaning in MarathiSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of troll in Englishtroll - noun
- (Scandanavian folklore) a supernatural creature (either a dwarf or a giant) that is supposed to live in caves or in the mountains
- a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time
- a fisherman's lure that is used in trolling
- angling by drawing a baited line through the water
- circulate, move around
- cause to move round and round
- sing the parts of (a round) in succession
- angle with a hook and line drawn through the water
- sing loudly and without inhibition
- praise or celebrate in song
- speak or recite rapidly or in a rolling voice
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Marathi dictionary
Information provided on troll
Meaning and definitions of troll, translation in Marathi language for troll with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of troll in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "troll"
Hindi meaning of troll, troll meaning in Marathi, troll definition, examples and pronunciation of troll in Marathi language.
Also see: troll in Hindi