suffocating - meaning in Marathi
Pronunciation of suffocateसफकेट / सफकैट
Meanings of suffocate in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formssuffocated (verb past tense)
suffocating (verb present participle)
suffocates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of suffocate in Englishsuffocate - verb
- deprive of oxygen and prevent from breathing
- The child suffocated herself with a plastic bag that the parents had left on the floor
- impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- be asphyxiated; die from lack of oxygen
- feel uncomfortable for lack of fresh air
- struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
Information provided on suffocate
Meaning and definitions of suffocate, translation in Marathi language for suffocate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suffocate in Marathi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of suffocate in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suffocate"
Hindi meaning of suffocate, suffocate meaning in Marathi, suffocate definition, examples and pronunciation of suffocate in Marathi language.
Also see: suffocate in Hindi