provoking - meaning in MarathiShowing results for: provoke
Pronunciation of provokeप्रवोक
Meanings of provoke in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsprovoked (verb past tense)
provoking (verb present participle)
provokes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of provoke in Englishprovoke - verb
- call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- raise a smile
- evoke sympathy
- evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- provide the needed stimulus for
- annoy continually or chronically
- This man harasses his female co-workers
Information provided on provoke
Meaning and definitions of provoke, translation in Marathi language for provoke with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of provoke in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "provoke"
Hindi meaning of provoke, provoke meaning in Marathi, provoke definition, examples and pronunciation of provoke in Marathi language.
Also see: provoke in Hindi