overcome - meaning in Marathi
Pronunciation of overcomeओवर्कम
Meanings of overcome in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsovercame (verb past tense)
overcome (verb past participle)
overcoming (verb present participle)
overcomes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of overcome in Englishovercome - verb
- win a victory over
- defeat your enemies
- He overcame his shyness
- He overcame his infirmity
- Her anger got the better of her and she blew up
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- overcome, as with emotions or perceptual stimuli
- overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is overcome
Information provided on overcome
Meaning and definitions of overcome, translation in Marathi language for overcome with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of overcome in Marathi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of overcome in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "overcome"
Hindi meaning of overcome, overcome meaning in Marathi, overcome definition, examples and pronunciation of overcome in Marathi language.
Also see: overcome in Hindi