influence - meaning in Marathi
Pronunciation of influenceइन्फ्लूअन्स
Meanings of influence in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsinfluences (noun plural)
influenced (verb past tense)
influencing (verb present participle)
influences (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of influence in Englishinfluence - noun
- a power to affect persons or events especially power based on prestige etc
- causing something without any direct or apparent effort
- a cognitive factor that tends to have an effect on what you do
- the effect of one thing (or person) on another
- one having power to influence another
- he was a bad influence on the children
- have and exert influence or effect
- She worked on her friends to support the political candidate
- shape or influence; give direction to
- mold public opinion
- induce into action by using one's charm
Information provided on influence
Meaning and definitions of influence, translation in Marathi language for influence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of influence in Marathi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of influence in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "influence"
Hindi meaning of influence, influence meaning in Marathi, influence definition, examples and pronunciation of influence in Marathi language.
Also see: influence in Hindi