idioms - meaning in MarathiShowing results for: idiom
Pronunciation of idiomइडीअम
Meanings of idiom in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
- वाक्प्रचार (m)
Inflected formsidioms (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of idiom in Englishidiom - noun
- a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- he has a strong German accent
- it has been said that a language is a dialect with an army and navy
- the style of a particular artist or school or movement
- an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
Information provided on idiom
Meaning and definitions of idiom, translation in Marathi language for idiom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of idiom in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "idiom"
Hindi meaning of idiom, idiom meaning in Marathi, idiom definition, examples and pronunciation of idiom in Marathi language.
Also see: idiom in Hindi