dominant - meaning in MarathiSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of dominant in Englishdominant - adjective
- exercising influence or control
- the dominant partner in the marriage
- (of genes) producing the same phenotype whether its allele is identical or dissimilar
- most frequent or common
- (music) the fifth note of the diatonic scale
- an allele that produces the same phenotype whether its paired allele is identical or different
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Marathi dictionary
Information provided on dominant
Meaning and definitions of dominant, translation in Marathi language for dominant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dominant in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dominant"
Hindi meaning of dominant, dominant meaning in Marathi, dominant definition, examples and pronunciation of dominant in Marathi language.
Also see: dominant in Hindi