carrier - meaning in Marathi
Pronunciation of carrierकैरीअर / केरीअर
Meanings of carrier in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscarriers (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of carrier in Englishcarrier - noun
- someone whose employment involves carrying something
- a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something
- a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
- an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction
- a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages
- a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal
- a man who delivers the mail
- a boy who delivers newspapers
- (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others
- a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like
- (genetics) an organism that possesses a recessive gene whose effect is masked by a dominant allele; the associated trait is not apparent but can be passed on to offspring
Information provided on carrier
Meaning and definitions of carrier, translation in Marathi language for carrier with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of carrier in Marathi and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of carrier in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "carrier"
Hindi meaning of carrier, carrier meaning in Marathi, carrier definition, examples and pronunciation of carrier in Marathi language.
Also see: carrier in Hindi