argument - meaning in Marathi
Pronunciation of argumentआर्ग्यमन्ट
Meanings of argument in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsarguments (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of argument in Englishargument - noun
- a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
- a contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal
- a summary of the subject or plot of a literary work or play or movie
- (computer science) a reference or value that is passed to a function, procedure, subroutine, command, or program
- a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable; if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of argument
Antonyms of argument
More matches for argument
Information provided on argument
Meaning and definitions of argument, translation in Marathi language for argument with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of argument in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "argument"
Hindi meaning of argument, argument meaning in Marathi, argument definition, examples and pronunciation of argument in Marathi language.
Also see: argument in Hindi