appearing - meaning in MarathiShowing results for: appear
Pronunciation of appearअपिर / अपीर
Meanings of appear in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsappeared (verb past tense)
appearing (verb present participle)
appears (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of appear in Englishappear - verb
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- This appears to be a very difficult problem
- This project looks fishy
- They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time
- come into sight or view
- A new star appeared on the horizon
- be issued or published
- The new Woody Allen film hasn't come out yet
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent
- It appears that the weather in California is very bad
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene
- Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.
- She appeared in `Hamlet' on the London stage
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority
- She appeared on several charges of theft
Information provided on appear
Meaning and definitions of appear, translation in Marathi language for appear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of appear in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "appear"
Hindi meaning of appear, appear meaning in Marathi, appear definition, examples and pronunciation of appear in Marathi language.
Also see: appear in Hindi