annoying - meaning in Marathi
Pronunciation of annoyingअनॉइइंग
Meanings of annoying in Marathi[Show Transliteration]
Definitions and Meaning of annoying in Englishannoying - adjective
- causing irritation or annoyance
- aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport
- found it galling to have to ask permission
- an irritating delay
- nettlesome paperwork
- a pesky mosquito
- swarms of pestering gnats
- a plaguey newfangled safety catch
- a teasing and persistent thought annoyed him
- a vexatious child
- it is vexing to have to admit you are wrong
- the act of troubling or annoying someone
Information provided on annoying
Meaning and definitions of annoying, translation in Marathi language for annoying with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of annoying in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "annoying"
Hindi meaning of annoying, annoying meaning in Marathi, annoying definition, examples and pronunciation of annoying in Marathi language.
Also see: annoying in Hindi