virgin - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of virginവര്ജിന
Meanings of virgin[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsvirgins (noun plural)
Definitions of virginvirgin - adjective
- being used or worked for the first time
- in a state of sexual virginity
- a spinster or virgin lady
- men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal
- a person who has never had sex
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Virgo
- the sixth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about August 23 to September 22
Information provided on virgin
Meaning and definitions of virgin, translation in Malayalam language for virgin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of virgin in Malayalam and in English language.
The description of virgin was last updated on .
Also see: virgin in Hindi