turkey - meaning in MalayalamSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of turkey
- large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
- a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
- a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Malayalam dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: turkey meaning in Malayalam. Meaning of turkey in Malayalam and English. Updated on .
Also see: turkey in Hindi