turkey - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of Turkeyടര്കീ
Meanings of Turkey in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsturkeys (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of Turkey in EnglishTurkey - noun
- large gallinaceous bird with fan-shaped tail; widely domesticated for food
- a Eurasian republic in Asia Minor and the Balkans; on the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1918, the Young Turks, led by Kemal Ataturk, established a republic in 1923
- a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- flesh of large domesticated fowl usually roasted
- an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
- the meeting was a dud as far as new business was concerned
Information provided on Turkey
Meaning and definitions of Turkey, translation in Malayalam language for Turkey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Turkey in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Turkey"
Hindi meaning of Turkey, Turkey meaning in Malayalam, Turkey definition, examples and pronunciation of Turkey in Malayalam language.
Also see: Turkey in Hindi