stool - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of stoolസ്ടൂല
Meanings of stool in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsstools (noun plural)
stooled (verb past tense)
stooling (verb present participle)
stools (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of stool in Englishstool - noun
- a simple seat without a back or arms
- solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- (forestry) the stump of a tree that has been felled or headed for the production of saplings
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- react to a decoy, of wildfowl
- grow shoots in the form of stools or tillers
- have a bowel movement
Information provided on stool
Meaning and definitions of stool, translation in Malayalam language for stool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stool in Malayalam and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of stool in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stool"
Hindi meaning of stool, stool meaning in Malayalam, stool definition, examples and pronunciation of stool in Malayalam language.
Also see: stool in Hindi