passages - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of passageപൈസജ / പൈസിജ / പൈസിജ
Meanings of passage in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formspassages (noun plural)
passaged (verb past tense)
passaging (verb present participle)
passages (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of passage in Englishpassage - noun
- the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- a section of text; particularly a section of medium length
- a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- the passing of a law by a legislative body
- a journey usually by ship
- a short section of a musical composition
- a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- the passing of flatus
- the motion of one object relative to another
- the act of passing something to another person
Information provided on passage
Meaning and definitions of passage, translation in Malayalam language for passage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of passage in Malayalam and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of passage in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "passage"
Hindi meaning of passage, passage meaning in Malayalam, passage definition, examples and pronunciation of passage in Malayalam language.
Also see: passage in Hindi