neighbourhood - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of neighbourhoodനേബഹുഡ
Meanings of neighbourhood in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsneighbourhoods (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of neighbourhood in Englishneighbourhood - noun
- a surrounding or nearby region
- it is a rugged locality
- he always blames someone else in the immediate neighborhood
- I will drop in on you the next time I am in this neck of the woods
- people living near one another
- my neighborhood voted for Bush
Information provided on neighbourhood
Meaning and definitions of neighbourhood, translation in Malayalam language for neighbourhood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neighbourhood in Malayalam and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of neighbourhood in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "neighbourhood"
Hindi meaning of neighbourhood, neighbourhood meaning in Malayalam, neighbourhood definition, examples and pronunciation of neighbourhood in Malayalam language.
Also see: neighbourhood in Hindi