loyal - meaning in MalayalamSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of loyalloyal - adjective
- steadfast in allegiance or duty
- loyal friends stood by him
- inspired by love for your country
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- loyal supporters
- the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe
- fast friends
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Malayalam dictionary
Information provided on loyal
Meaning and definitions of loyal, translation in Malayalam language for loyal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loyal in Malayalam and in English language.
Also see: loyal in Hindi