loyal - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of loyalലോഇഅല
Meanings of loyal in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsloyaler, loyaller (adjective comparative)
loyalest, loyallest (adjective superlative)
Definitions and Meaning of loyal in Englishloyal - adjective
- steadfast in allegiance or duty
- loyal friends stood by him
- inspired by love for your country
- unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- loyal supporters
- the true-hearted soldier...of Tippecanoe
- fast friends
Information provided on loyal
Meaning and definitions of loyal, translation in Malayalam language for loyal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loyal in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "loyal"
Hindi meaning of loyal, loyal meaning in Malayalam, loyal definition, examples and pronunciation of loyal in Malayalam language.
Also see: loyal in Hindi