intention - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of intentionഇന്ടേന്ചന / ഇന്ടേന്ശന
Meanings of intention[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsintentions (noun plural)
Definitions of intentionintention - noun
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- good intentions are not enough
- it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs
- he made no secret of his designs
- (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal
- an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out
Information provided on intention
Meaning and definitions of intention, translation in Malayalam language for intention with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intention in Malayalam and in English language.
The description of intention was last updated on .
Also see: intention in Hindi