intention - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of intentionഇന്ടേന്ചന / ഇന്ടേന്ശന
Meanings of intention in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsintentions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of intention in Englishintention - noun
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- good intentions are not enough
- it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs
- he made no secret of his designs
- (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal
- an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of intention
Antonyms of intention
More matches for intention
Information provided on intention
Meaning and definitions of intention, translation in Malayalam language for intention with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of intention in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "intention"
Hindi meaning of intention, intention meaning in Malayalam, intention definition, examples and pronunciation of intention in Malayalam language.
Also see: intention in Hindi