guy - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of Guyഗാഇ
Meanings of Guy in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsGuys, guys (noun plural)
guyed (verb past tense)
guying (verb present participle)
guys (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of Guy in EnglishGuy - noun
- an informal term for a youth or man
- the guy's only doing it for some doll
- an effigy of Guy Fawkes that is burned on a bonfire on Guy Fawkes Day
- a cable, wire, or rope that is used to brace something (especially a tent)
- subject to laughter or ridicule
- The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher
- His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday
- steady or support with a guy wire or cable
Information provided on Guy
Meaning and definitions of Guy, translation in Malayalam language for Guy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Guy in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "Guy"
Hindi meaning of Guy, Guy meaning in Malayalam, Guy definition, examples and pronunciation of Guy in Malayalam language.
Also see: Guy in Hindi