generate - meaning in MalayalamSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of generategenerate - verb
- bring into existence
- The computer bug generated chaos in the office
- The computer generated this image
- The earthquake generated a tsunami
- give or supply
- This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn
- The estate renders some revenue for the family
- produce (energy)
- The hydroelectric plant needs to generate more electricity
- make children
- Men often father children but don't recognize them
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Malayalam dictionary
Information provided on generate
Meaning and definitions of generate, translation in Malayalam language for generate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of generate in Malayalam and in English language.
The description of generate was last updated on .
Also see: generate in Hindi