generate - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of generateജേനരേട / ജേനരൈട
Meanings of generate in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsgenerated (verb past tense)
generating (verb present participle)
generates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of generate in Englishgenerate - verb
- bring into existence
- The computer bug generated chaos in the office
- The computer generated this image
- The earthquake generated a tsunami
- give or supply
- This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn
- The estate renders some revenue for the family
- produce (energy)
- The hydroelectric plant needs to generate more electricity
- make children
- Men often father children but don't recognize them
Information provided on generate
Meaning and definitions of generate, translation in Malayalam language for generate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of generate in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "generate"
Hindi meaning of generate, generate meaning in Malayalam, generate definition, examples and pronunciation of generate in Malayalam language.
Also see: generate in Hindi