elaborate - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of elaborateഇലൈബേരട / ഇലൈബ്രട / ഇലൈബരൈട / ഇലൈബരിട / ഇലൈബരേട
Meanings of elaborate in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formselaborated (verb past tense)
elaborating (verb present participle)
elaborates (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of elaborate in Englishelaborate - adjective
- marked by complexity and richness of detail
- developed or executed with care and in minute detail
- the elaborate register of the inhabitants prevented tax evasion
- the carefully elaborated theme
- add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing
- produce from basic elements or sources; change into a more developed product
- make more complex, intricate, or richer
- work out in detail
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of elaborate
Antonyms of elaborate
More matches for elaborate
Information provided on elaborate
Meaning and definitions of elaborate, translation in Malayalam language for elaborate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of elaborate in Malayalam and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of elaborate in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "elaborate"
Hindi meaning of elaborate, elaborate meaning in Malayalam, elaborate definition, examples and pronunciation of elaborate in Malayalam language.
Also see: elaborate in Hindi