defeat - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of defeatഡിഫീട
Meanings of defeat in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsdefeats (noun plural)
defeated (verb past tense)
defeating (verb present participle)
defeats (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of defeat in Englishdefeat - noun
- an unsuccessful ending to a struggle or contest
- the army's only defeat
- they suffered a convincing licking
- the feeling that accompanies an experience of being thwarted in attaining your goals
- win a victory over
- defeat your enemies
- He overcame his shyness
- He overcame his infirmity
- Her anger got the better of her and she blew up
- thwart the passage of
- he shot down the student's proposal
Information provided on defeat
Meaning and definitions of defeat, translation in Malayalam language for defeat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of defeat in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "defeat"
Hindi meaning of defeat, defeat meaning in Malayalam, defeat definition, examples and pronunciation of defeat in Malayalam language.
Also see: defeat in Hindi