cramping - meaning in MalayalamShowing results for: cramp
Pronunciation of crampക്രൈമ്പ
Meanings of cramp in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscramps (noun plural)
cramped (verb past tense)
cramping (verb present participle)
cramps (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of cramp in Englishcramp - noun
- a painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- a clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- a strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
- secure with a cramp
- prevent the progress or free movement of
- the imperialist nation wanted to strangle the free trade between the two small countries
- affect with or as if with a cramp
- suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
Information provided on cramp
Meaning and definitions of cramp, translation in Malayalam language for cramp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cramp in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cramp"
Hindi meaning of cramp, cramp meaning in Malayalam, cramp definition, examples and pronunciation of cramp in Malayalam language.
Also see: cramp in Hindi