composition - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of compositionകാമ്പജിശന
Meanings of composition in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscompositions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of composition in Englishcomposition - noun
- the spatial property resulting from the arrangement of parts in relation to each other and to the whole
- the way in which someone or something is composed
- a mixture of ingredients
- a musical work that has been created
- musical creation
- the act of creating written works
- it was a matter of disputed authorship
- art and technique of printing with movable type
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- something that is created by arranging several things to form a unified whole
Information provided on composition
Meaning and definitions of composition, translation in Malayalam language for composition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of composition in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "composition"
Hindi meaning of composition, composition meaning in Malayalam, composition definition, examples and pronunciation of composition in Malayalam language.
Also see: composition in Hindi