busses - meaning in MalayalamShowing results for: bus
Pronunciation of busബസ
Meanings of bus in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbuses, busses (noun plural)
bused, bussed (verb past tense)
busing, bussing (verb present participle)
buses, busses (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of bus in Englishbus - noun
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- a car that is old and unreliable
- send or move around by bus
- ride in a bus
- remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of bus
Antonyms of bus
More matches for bus
Information provided on bus
Meaning and definitions of bus, translation in Malayalam language for bus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bus in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bus"
Hindi meaning of bus, bus meaning in Malayalam, bus definition, examples and pronunciation of bus in Malayalam language.
Also see: bus in Hindi