beard - meaning in Malayalam
Pronunciation of beardബിര്ഡ / ബീര്ഡ
Meanings of beard in Malayalam[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsbeards (noun plural)
bearded (verb past tense)
bearding (verb present participle)
beards (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of beard in Englishbeard - noun
- the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
- go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
Information provided on beard
Meaning and definitions of beard, translation in Malayalam language for beard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beard in Malayalam and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beard"
Hindi meaning of beard, beard meaning in Malayalam, beard definition, examples and pronunciation of beard in Malayalam language.
Also see: beard in Hindi