tenor - meaning in KannadaSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of tenortenor - adjective
- (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- the adult male singing voice above baritone
- the pitch range of the highest male voice
- an adult male with a tenor voice
- a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- the general meaning or substance of an utterance
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Kannada dictionary
Information provided on tenor
Meaning and definitions of tenor, translation in Kannada language for tenor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tenor in Kannada and in English language.
The description of tenor was last updated on .
Also see: tenor in Hindi