tenor - meaning in Kannada
Pronunciation of tenorಟೇನರ
Meanings of tenor in Kannada[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formstenors (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of tenor in Englishtenor - adjective
- (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- the adult male singing voice above baritone
- the pitch range of the highest male voice
- an adult male with a tenor voice
- a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- the general meaning or substance of an utterance
Follow us on Facebook
Synonyms of tenor
Antonyms of tenor
Information provided on tenor
Meaning and definitions of tenor, translation in Kannada language for tenor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tenor in Kannada and in English language. Also find spoken pronunciation of tenor in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tenor"
Hindi meaning of tenor, tenor meaning in Kannada, tenor definition, examples and pronunciation of tenor in Kannada language.
Also see: tenor in Hindi