tenor - meaning in KannadaSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions of tenor
- (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- the adult male singing voice above baritone
- the pitch range of the highest male voice
- an adult male with a tenor voice
- a settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- the general meaning or substance of an utterance
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Kannada dictionary
Provided by Shabdkosh.com: tenor meaning in Kannada. Meaning of tenor in Kannada and English. Updated on .
Also see: tenor in Hindi