regard - meaning in KannadaSorry, we did not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of regard in Englishregard - noun
- (usually preceded by `in') a detail or point
- paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people)
- he spends without heed to the consequences
- (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- my best wishes
- a long fixed look
- the condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded)
- a man who has earned high regard
- a feeling of friendship and esteem
- he inspires respect
- an attitude of admiration or esteem
- deem to be
- I consider her to be shallow
- I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do
- look at attentively
- connect closely and often incriminatingly
Follow us on Facebook
Browse top entries in English to Kannada dictionary
Information provided on regard
Meaning and definitions of regard, translation in Kannada language for regard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of regard in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "regard"
Hindi meaning of regard, regard meaning in Kannada, regard definition, examples and pronunciation of regard in Kannada language.
Also see: regard in Hindi