oil - meaning in Kannada
Pronunciation of oilಒಇಲ
Meanings of oil in Kannada[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formsoils (noun plural)
oiled (verb past tense)
oiling (verb present participle)
oils (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of oil in Englishoil - noun
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
- a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
- any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- cover with oil, as if by rubbing
- administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
Information provided on oil
Meaning and definitions of oil, translation in Kannada language for oil with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of oil in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "oil"
Hindi meaning of oil, oil meaning in Kannada, oil definition, examples and pronunciation of oil in Kannada language.
Also see: oil in Hindi