cycle - meaning in Gujarati
Pronunciation of cycleસાઇકલ
Meanings of cycle in Gujarati[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscycles (noun plural)
cycled (verb past tense)
cycling (verb present participle)
cycles (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of cycle in Englishcycle - noun
- an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- a series of poems or songs on the same theme
- a periodically repeated sequence of events
- the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second
- a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- cause to go through a recurring sequence
- pass through a cycle
- ride a motorcycle
- ride a bicycle
- recur in repeating sequences
Information provided on cycle
Meaning and definitions of cycle, translation in Gujarati language for cycle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cycle in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "cycle"
Hindi meaning of cycle, cycle meaning in Gujarati, cycle definition, examples and pronunciation of cycle in Gujarati language.
Also see: cycle in Hindi