corruption - meaning in Gujarati
Pronunciation of corruptionકરપ્શન
Meanings of corruption in Gujarati[Show Transliteration]
Inflected formscorruptions (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of corruption in Englishcorruption - noun
- lack of integrity or honesty (especially susceptibility to bribery); use of a position of trust for dishonest gain
- in a state of progressive putrefaction
- decay of matter (as by rot or oxidation)
- moral perversion; impairment of virtue and moral principles
- moral degeneracy followed intellectual degeneration
- its brothels, its opium parlors, its depravity
- Rome had fallen into moral putrefaction
- destroying someone's (or some group's) honesty or loyalty; undermining moral integrity
- the big city's subversion of rural innocence
- inducement (as of a public official) by improper means (as bribery) to violate duty (as by commiting a felony)
Information provided on corruption
Meaning and definitions of corruption, translation in Gujarati language for corruption with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of corruption in Gujarati and in English language.
Tags for the entry "corruption"
Hindi meaning of corruption, corruption meaning in Gujarati, corruption definition, examples and pronunciation of corruption in Gujarati language.
Also see: corruption in Hindi