Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Translate in english

30 Nov 2015 22:30

vicky343

Real estate context ( home)
1. There are two kinds of clients a) who wants to let the house out in the end so voh interior( ghar ke ander ke interiors) pr jyada nai kharchana chaheyenge b) who wants to use it for end use purpose voh jyada jyada kharchana chahega in order to make it a very beautiful place as per his choice
2. Jitna chota size flat ka utna jyada bdia in terms of rent and appreciation
3. Walls kitni thick hai ?
4. Boht bada living and dinning room
5. Boht bade bade rooms and balconies

Pls translate. Please correct my English also in a better way if needed whereever I have written. Thanks

30 Nov 2015 23:58
amank
30 Nov 2015 23:58

Tabhi to mai padhta raha or maine apne dost se baat ki.  Mai us din jarur galti kiya hoga tabhi mujhe ni lia warna mere ko b select krte.  Pata ni mujhse kaha galti ho jati hai. Mai kab fluent English bolunga kab mere andar ka daar mitega.  Isi karan se mai har bar ni select hota har jagh.  Mai humesa chup pad jata hu.  But mere ko change hona hai mai jarur ek din acha English bolunga.

01 Dec 2015 12:02
gvshwnth
01 Dec 2015 12:02

1. There are two kinds of clients:

a) those who want to let out the house in the end and so they won’t wish to spend too much on the interiors.

b) those who want to use it for themselves and they will like to spend more in order to make it a very beautiful place as per their choice

2. The smaller the size of the flat, the greater will be the increase in rent and appreciation.

3. How thick are the walls?

4.Very big living and dining room.

5.Very large bed-rooms and balconies.

========
GV

01 Dec 2015 16:42
Amitkmr
01 Dec 2015 16:42

Tabhi to mai padhta raha or maine apne dost se baat ki.  Mai us din jarur galti kiya hoga tabhi mujhe ni lia warna mere ko b select krte.  Pata ni mujhse kaha galti ho jati hai. Mai kab fluent English bolunga kab mere andar ka daar mitega.  Isi karan se mai har bar ni select hota har jagh.  Mai humesa chup pad jata hu.  But mere ko change hona hai mai jarur ek din acha English bolunga.

Therefore I being studied and I talked to my friend. I might committed mistake on that day , so that not selected me otherwise would also select me. Do not know where do I commit mistake . When will I speak in fluently English, when will my Interior scared will remove out. Due to this reason I do not be selected at any place. I always keep silence. But I have to change myself .  One day I will must speak well English.

01 Dec 2015 19:54
amank
01 Dec 2015 19:54

Thanks amit