Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

kindly correct it sir.

13 Oct 2015 13:39

Amitkmr

Every year we celebrate “Durga Puja” as festival by purchasing cloths , roaming at fair,having different types of foods etc. According to our mythological story on this day goddess Durga was killed the giant Mahishashur .So it also seems the victory of truth on violence. But in everyday after going through the news paper we always find that some where girls became the victim of gang rape or the bride burned in the fire of dowry systems. our goddess durga killed the giant whose name was Mahishashur but in these days in our society there are so many mahishashur those are roaming opening.Even they are not leaving the 2 yrs baby and making her the victim of their ##### desires. So here what is the value of “Durga Puja”, when our girls are not secured in our country. Here I want to clearly say that until and unless the women of our country is not safe
there is no meaning to celebrate the “Durga Puja”. Goddess durga is the symbol of female and in this way woman should be the play of goddess Durga and kill them .

13 Oct 2015 15:49
gvshwnth
13 Oct 2015 15:49

Every year we celebrate “Durga Puja” as a festival by purchasing cloth , roaming at fairs,having different types of food etc.

According to our mythological story, on this day goddess Durga killed the giant Mahishashur.

So it also considered a victory of Truth over Evil.

But every day, on going through the news papers, we always find that somewhere girls have become the victim of gang rape or a bride has been burned in the fire due to dowry demands.

Our Goddess Durga killed the giant whose name was Mahishashur,  but these days in our society,  there are so many Mahishashurs who are roaming opening.

They are not sparing a 2-year old baby and making her the victim of their lustful desires.

So then, what is the value of “Durga Puja”, when our girls are not secure in our country.?

Here I want to clearly say that as long as the women of our country are not safe
there is no meaning in celebrating “Durga Puja”.

Goddess Durga is the symbol of female power and therefore women should play the role of goddess Durga and kill them.

========

Too many mistakes.
Please compare my draft with your draft and see the differences.
They are too many errors to highlight in red so I have not done the highlighting.

===
GV