Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

please check the grammer

12 Oct 2015 19:22

ridamaria

Dear Sir,
please be informed that as I had discuss with our higher management to consider your request to reduce the rental price and after getting the approval from them I have revise the proposal with new rental price which are really a rock bottom price.
please find attached revise proposal for your kind reference and perusal.
Trust you will find our offer attractive, we look forward to receiving your valuable order

Regards,

12 Oct 2015 19:32
Jagdish2014
12 Oct 2015 19:32
ridamaria - 12 Oct 2015 19:22

Dear Sir,
Please be informed that I have discussed with our higher management to consider your request to reduce the rental price. After their approval , I have revised the proposal with new rental price which is really a rock bottom price.
Please find attached revised proposal for your kind reference and perusal.
Trust you will find our offer attractive, we look forward to receiving your valuable order

Regards,

12 Oct 2015 19:34
vflores9000
12 Oct 2015 19:34

Translation -:
Dear Sir,
please inform that as I had discussed with our higher management to consider your request to reduce the rental price and after getting the approval from them I haverevised the proposal with new rental price which are really a rock bottom price.
please find attached revise proposal for your kind reference and perusal.

Regards,

Please note that the letter which was being written by you doesn’t make any sense.Please correct your way of conveying message, I had just corrected your grammatical mistakes.
Thank you.