Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Kindly correct it sir

10 Oct 2015 18:48

Amitkmr

I have completed my Matriculation from Hindi medium school.But when some one used to talk in English with others than I used to think that one day will come when I will also share my views with my companion in English language and for talking purpose I did so many efforts like reading English news paper,reading rapid-ax English speaking courses.But in spite of all these things I would not be able to talk in English and it made become me doubtful that whether would I be able to speak English or not and while thinking this confusion I committed myself that what so ever and by hook and cook I must speak English.One day one of my friend met to me and after doing discussion I kept my view before him than he told me that he would give me support for speaking English and told that from today itself I should always think in English only and do mirror practice in front of mirror.I followed his advice and started to do all things .Gradually I saw some little improvement in myself and the hesitation which I had earlier it had been removed while speaking English.But someone says that “there is no limitation of knowledge”.English is my passion or I am very much passionate about English and I wish that till the end of my life I always go through the English and one more thing that I want to talk in English as I talk in Hindi.

10 Oct 2015 21:07
gvshwnth
10 Oct 2015 21:07

I have completed my Matriculation from a Hindi medium school. But when someone used to talk in English with others then I used to think that a day will come when I will also share my views with my companions in English language and talk with them in English.

I made serious efforts like reading English newspapers, taking up Rapidex  English speaking courses.

But in spite of all these things I would not be able to talk in English and it made me doubt my capacity to speak in English at all.

While struggling with this confusion, I made a commitment to myself that,  somehow by hook or by crook, I must speak English.

One day one of my friends met to me and after doing  discussing I kept my views before him.
He then told me that he would give me support for speaking English and told me that from today itself I should always think in English only and do mirror  practice in front of a mirror.

I followed his advice and started to do everything. Gradually I saw some little  improvement in myself and the hesitation which I had earlier while speaking English was gone.

But as someone has said,  “there is no limitation of knowledge. English is my passion or  I am very much passionate about English (don’t repeat unnecessarily)

I wish that till the end of my life I always converse in English. One more desire I have is to be able to talk as well in English as I do in Hindi.

========
GV