Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Translate 1

10 Oct 2015 16:41

Amitkmr

I have complted my Matriculation from hindi medium school.But when some one used to talk in english with others than i used to think that one day will come when i will also share my views with my companion in english language and for talking purpose i did so many efforts like reading english news paper,reading rapidax english speaking courses.But inspite of all these things i would not be able to talk in english and it made become me doubtful that whether would i be able to speak enlish or not and while thinking this confusion i commited myself that what so ever and by hook and cook i must speak english.One day one of my friend met to me and after doing discussion i kept my view before him than he told me that he would give me support for speaking english and told that from today itself i should always think in english only and do mirror practice infront of mirror.I follwed his advice and started to do all things .Gradually i saw some little improvement in myself and the heasitation whic i had earlier it had been removed while speaking english.But someone says that “there is no limitation of knowledge”.English is my passsion or i am very much passionate about english and i wish that till the end of my life i always go through the english and one more thing that i want to talk in english as i talk in hindi.

10 Oct 2015 16:46
gvshwnth
10 Oct 2015 16:46

Translate?
Or correct?
If you want a translation, post this in the Hindi section.
Since you have studied in Hindi Medium, you should not have any problem in translating this into Hindi by yourself.
Please do so and we will review it.

If you want us to review and correct your English, then please change the subject line and confirm it.

Also read it yourself once again and try to spot as many mistakes as possible by yourself.
Use a spell checker and see how many spelling mistakes you have made and correct them.

Most frequent mistake: Write “I” not i”

GV

10 Oct 2015 16:52
Amitkmr
10 Oct 2015 16:52

Sir, Kindly correct it .

10 Oct 2015 20:26
gvshwnth
10 Oct 2015 20:26

You begin correcting this first.

Run a spell checker and you will find a few words with wrong spelling (completed, not complted in you first line, for example)
I have highlighted in red some more spelling mistakes that I noted. There may be more.

Change all “i” to “I”
Use a capital letter (H) or (E) for the first word when writing the name of the language. (English, not english, Hindi, not hindi)

Either edit your post using Edit key or post it again after yourself correcting all these obvious mistakes, for which you need not depend on us.

After you have done at least this much we will review and correct/improve the rest.
This is to enable you to learn as much as possible with your own efforts.
For the first few posts, we will do your job for you.
Later on we will encourage people to learn by self-effort and guide them when needed.

GV

10 Oct 2015 20:39
gvshwnth
10 Oct 2015 20:39

Sorry, I did not notice your corrected post.
Let me check that.
GV