Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please check it urgently

09 Oct 2015 21:47

omjoriya

Why did you leave Bird?

Meri kuch personal problem thi jiske karan mujhe turant regien dena pad gya tha.
I had some personal problem which caused I had given the Regien immediately.

Why did you leave Infox?

Mujhe ek achi job mil gyi thi jo ki meri home location me hi thi or salary package bhi acha tha. That’s why I gave the regien.

I got a good job in my home location and salary package was also good. That’s why I gave the reigien.

09 Oct 2015 22:04
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 22:04
omjoriya - 09 Oct 2015 21:47

Why did you leave Bird?

Meri kuch personal problem thi jiske karan mujhe turant regien dena pad gya tha.
I had some personal problem which caused I had given the Regien immediately.

Why did you leave Infox?

Mujhe ek achi job mil gyi thi jo ki meri home location me hi thi or salary package bhi acha tha. That’s why I gave the regien.

I got a good job in my home location and salary package was also good. That’s why I gave the reigien.

I had some personal problem due to which I had to submit my resignation immediately.

I got a good job at my hometown and the salary package also was good. That is why I submitted my resignation.

======
No more today. Good night. See you tomorrow.

GV

09 Oct 2015 23:25
omjoriya
09 Oct 2015 23:25

Good Night…and Thank you very much sir….

10 Oct 2015 07:02
SHABDKOSH
10 Oct 2015 07:02

@omjoriya
It is well known in these forums that GV Sir is excellent in his responsiveness and in helping other users.
But if you ask only him to respond, then the other users on this forum who could also help will hesitate.
So, it would be best you do not limit your query to only GV Sir and let other users also have freedom to respond.
Thanks.

10 Oct 2015 07:52
gvshwnth
10 Oct 2015 07:52

I agree with the views of the Administrator.

We have already announced on this forum that seeking an answer from a particular person is discouraged.
This is an open forum and everybody is free to answer.
In fact, we should encourage everyone to try and learn by practice.

Besides if you have named a particular person from whom you want an answer, that person may not be available during the day and it prevents others who can answer from contributing.

Sometimes I go out of the house for a long time and am away from the computer for many hours.
Sometimes there is a problem with my BSNL internet connection and I am unable to log in.
So the member may not get an answer from me if has named me.
Besides others on this forum who could give a good answer remain silent when they see my name has been mentioned while requesting an answer.
This puts additional pressure on me when I log back in after a gap.

So I would like to join the Administrator in requesting members not to mention my name or any other member’s name while seeking an answer.

If the member still mentions the name, let other members not bother about it and post their answers if they wish to.
If the answer from other members is correct, I will not respond.
I will post my answer, additionally,  if I am sure that I can improve it or if the answer is not correct.

GV