Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Plz correct it

09 Oct 2015 18:27

Amitkmr

Well Myself Amit Sharma . Basically I belong to Dhanbad(Jharkhand). As far as my educational qualification is concerened ,I have coplited my schooling from D.A.V school having commerce with 1st devision in the year 2002.After that graduation with Account honers from G.N.Colleage with1st devision in the year 2005 .As far as my Job is concerened ,I have started my career in IBM global service as Customer care Executive and promotted there as Senior Customer care Executive.But due to illness I back to Pavellion and worked as a Sales manager in Reliance life Insurance For Two years but due to high preassuer for Achieving target I left the job . Now i am working as Sale Tax Practitioner Under a Private Taxation Advocate.
My Strength is that I am a dedecative person towards my work,ambitious ,Puntual and having a good communication skill . I am also having a softskill and active listening.As per as my family background is concerned .My father is a Business man and my mother is a house wife . I having a two sisters and both got married.I am only one son of my father so i am also have a great resposibility towards my family.

Sir kindly cheak it and if u require any updation. So update it Plz.

09 Oct 2015 18:54
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 18:54

My name is Amit Sharma. Basically I belong to Dhanbad(Jharkhand). As far as my educational qualification is concerned, I have completed my schooling from D.A.V school in commerce with 1st division in the year 2002. After that I graduated in Accounts with honours from G.N.College with1st division in the year 2005. As far as my Job is concerned, I have started my career in IBM global service as Customer Care Executive and was promoted to Senior Customer Care Executive. But due to illness I went back and worked as a Sales manager in Reliance Life Insurance for two years but due to high pressures for achieving targets, I left the job. Now I am working as Sales Tax Practitioner under a Private Taxation Advocate.

My strength is that I am a person dedicated to my work, ambitious punctual and having good communication skills. I am also having soft skills and do active listening. As far as my family background is concerned, my father is a businessman and my mother is a homemaker. I have two sisters and both are married. I am the only son of my father so I also have a great responsibility towards my family.

======

There are too many mistakes. I have corrected all of them above.
Copy and paste the above revised draft and compare with what you wrote to see the changes. If the changes had been few, I would have highlighted them in colour. But since there were so many mistakes in every line, it was not practical to do so.

Most common mistakes:
Don’t use capital letters unnecessarily for the first letter of words in the middle of the sentence. Use them only for the first letter of the first word in the sentence.

Insert a full stop or comma immediately after the end of the word. Don’t leave a space between the end of the word and the punctuation mark. Leave a space after the full stop before you begin a new sentence.

==========
GV