Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Pls check it on urgent basis

09 Oct 2015 18:08

omjoriya

@GV Sir…Plz check it on urgent basis….I am correct or not?

I Worked with Bird Information Services Pvt. Ltd. as a MIS Executive from 4th Sep, 2013 to 30th April 2015.

Isse pichli company me tumhari responsblities kya thi?
What was your responsibilities in your previous company?

Mai ush company me as an mis executive work krta tha? Aur tumhari waha responsibilities kya thi?
I worked in that company as an mis executive and my responsibilities was there.

Receiving, downloading, formatting and removing duplicate numbers data using by Excel.
Distributing the Data to Tell-callers for calling.
Collating Agents calling and mining files.
Coordination with team and Responsible for solving any Data related Query.
Updating attendance dashboard.
Creating and updating agents’ productivity report in Dashboard and Share to the seniors.
Creating Agent reports break and log in / log out report.
Updating Data Tracker on daily and weekly basis.
Handling multiple reports, working with formulae, V-lookup, H-lookup, Count if, Pivot-table, Conditional formatting, Macros, Concatenate, Proper, Len, Trim, Consolidate, Subtotal, Text to columns, Data Validation and various other excel sheet components for accurate data.
Making Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports and Sharing with Client.

I also worked with Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd. as a Procurement Executive in Payment Team from 1st Aug 2011 to 10th July 2013.

My job responsibilities were here.

Generating purchase order to the vendors.
Responsible for coordinating with logistic for timely pick up of products along with communication.
Handling Procurement and delivery issues.
Checking issues regarding the receiving of products and resolving them.
Maintaining cordial relationships with BD & Vendors for solve the all issues regarding billings.
Invoice updating in excel and ERP.
Vendor Invoices receiving and checking properly.
Handling all categories of invoices.
Keep the Operation & Finance manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
Handling multiple reports, working with formulae, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for accurate data.
Excellent in MS Excel (V-lookup, H-lookup, Count if, Pivot-table, Conditional formatting, Concatenate, If, Sumif, Sumproduct, Proper, Len, Trim, Roundup, Consolidate, Subtotal, Text to columns, Data Validation etc).
Updating Invoice Tracker on daily and weekly basis.
Send daily and monthly Billing report to manager.

09 Oct 2015 18:36
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 18:36

I am totally rewriting it without the Hindi sentences and correcting all the mistakes.
It takes too much time and effort to highlight the changes in colour.
So just copy and paste this.
You have to compare sentence by sentence to see the changes.

========

I worked with Bird Information Services Pvt. Ltd. as an MIS Executive from 4th Sep, 2013 to 30th April 2015.

What were your responsibilities in your previous company?

I worked in that company as an MIS executive.

And, what were your responsibilities there?

Receiving, downloading, formatting and removing duplicate data by using Excel.
Distributing the Data to Tele-callers for calling.
Collating Agents calling and mining files.
Coordination with the team and being responsible for solving any data related query.
Updating attendance dashboard.
Creating and updating agents’ productivity report in the Dashboard and sharing with the seniors.
Creating Agent reports break and log in / log out reports
Updating Data Tracker on a daily and weekly basis.
Handling multiple reports, working with formulae, V-lookup, H-lookup, Count if, Pivot-table, Conditional formatting, Macros, Concatenate, Proper, Len, Trim, Consolidate, Subtotal, Text to columns, Data Validation and various other Excel sheet components for accurate data.
Making Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports and Sharing with the Client.

I also worked with Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd. as a Procurement Executive in Payment Team from 1st Aug 2011 to 10th July 2013.

Here my job responsibilities were:

Generating purchase orders to the vendors.
Responsible for coordinating with logistics for timely pick up of products along with communication.
Handling Procurement and delivery issues.
Checking issues regarding the receiving of products and resolving them.
Maintaining cordial relationships with BD & Vendors for solving all the issues regarding billings.
Invoice updating in Excel and ERP.
Vendor Invoices receiving and checking properly.
Handling all categories of invoices.
Keeping the Operation & Finance manager informed of task accomplishment, issues and status.
Handling multiple reports, working with formulae, pivot tables & pivot charts, and various other excel sheet components for accurate data.
Excellent in MS Excel (V-lookup, H-lookup, Count if, Pivot-table, Conditional formatting, Concatenate, If, Sumif, Sumproduct, Proper, Len, Trim, Roundup, Consolidate, Subtotal, Text to columns, Data Validation etc).

Updating Invoice Tracker on a daily and weekly basis.
Sending daily and monthly Billing report to the manager.

=============
I have made many minor corrections.
Please compare with what you have written.

==========
GV

09 Oct 2015 19:07
omjoriya
09 Oct 2015 19:07

ok…Thank you sir…

Below two more…

Tumne flipkart kyun chhoda?
Why did you left flipkart?

Maine flipkart ishliye chhoda kyunki yeh bilaspur, haryana me shift ho gya tha, jo ki meri destination se bahot dur tha laghbhag updown 80 kilo metter. Aur comapny wale koi aane jaane ke liye convence bhi nhi de rahe the. Up-down me mera 120 rupees pr day ka kiraya lag jata tha.

I leave flipkart because It had moved to Bilaspur in Haryana, which was so far from my destination,around 80 km up-down. and also comapny do not provide any convence for up-down. My total fair for up-down 120 rupees.

Why did you left Bird?

Sir, Mai jis Process me work kar rha tha woh process close ho gya tha to mujhe calling Team me Tellecaller ki designation pr transfer kiya ja raha tha. Mai MIS/Computer ki field se hu then isliye maine region de diya.

Sir, I was working in that process, that process had closed, then they were transfering to designation of Telle-Caller. I am in the field of MIS/Computer operator. Thay’s why I gave the regien.

09 Oct 2015 19:24
Vinod007
09 Oct 2015 19:24

Why did you leave flipkart?

Maine flipkart ishliye chhoda kyunki yeh bilaspur, haryana me shift ho gya tha, jo ki meri destination se bahot dur tha laghbhag updown 80 kilo metter. Aur comapny wale koi aane jaane ke liye convence bhi nhi de rahe the. Up-down me mera 120 rupees pr day ka kiraya lag jata tha.

I left flipkart because it was shifted to Bilaspur in Haryana.  It was far away from my place almost 80 kilometers and company was not providing any conveyance facility. Up and down, every day my expenses were 120 Rupees.

Why did you left Bird?

Why did you leave Bird?

Sir, Mai jis Process me work kar rha tha woh process close ho gya tha to mujhe calling Team me Tellecaller ki designation pr transfer kiya ja raha tha. Mai MIS/Computer ki field se hu then isliye maine region de diya.

Sir, The process I was working in is closed and they were moving me to a calling team at telecaller position.  As I am from MIS/computer filed so I resigned.

09 Oct 2015 20:31
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 20:31

Why did you leave Flipkart?

Maine Flipkart ishliye chhoda kyunki yeh bilaspur, haryana me shift ho gya tha, jo ki meri destination se bahot dur tha laghbhag updown 80 kilo metter. Aur comapny wale koi aane jaane ke liye convence bhi nhi de rahe the. Up-down me mera 120 rupees pr day ka kiraya lag jata tha.

I left Flipkart because it had moved to Bilaspur in Haryana, which was very  far from my home destination , and around 80 km up and down. Moreover the company did not provide any conveyance for to and fro transport. My total fare up and down was 120 rupees.

Why did you leave Bird?

Sir, the process I was working in was closed, and they were changing my job and designating me as a Tele-Caller. I am in the field of MIS/Computer operator. That’s why I gave my resignation.

=======
GV

09 Oct 2015 21:10
omjoriya
09 Oct 2015 21:10

the company did not provide any conveyance for to and fro transport.

@GV Sir…In above sentence ” fro ” transport means….from ya for

09 Oct 2015 21:14
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 21:14

“to and fro” is a standard phrase in English.
It means to and from.

The same as Up and Down.
“From here to there” and “from there to here.”
GV