Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Plz check it…...

09 Oct 2015 11:36

omjoriya

What is your weakness point?

Mera weakness point yeh hai ki jab bhi koi mujhse help mangta hai to mai use help ke liye mana nahi kar pata hoon. Bus yehi mera weakness point hai.

My weakness point is this. I cannot say no when someone ask for help. That is my weakness point.

Tell me what you know about this company?

It is one of the best fastest growing company in india. It is a e-commercial company.

and Iski india ke andar kafi saari branches hai.
and It has many branches across in india.

The work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company.

Why should I hire you?

Kyonki mere pass total 4 saal ka kaam karne ka experience hai.
Because I have total 4 years work experience.

aur mai jis profile ke liye interview dene ke liye aaya hoon meri profile match ho rahi hai.
and I am here for which profile My profile is matching.

Mera excel bahot acha hai. Mai excel me bahot sare function aur formulas use karna janta hoon jaise vlookup, hlookup, countif, sumif, sumproduct, pivot table, text to coloum, len, proper, data validation etc and my typing speed is above 60 wpm.

My excel is so good. I know many functions and formulas in excel like…vlookup, hlookup, countif, sumif, sumproduct, pivot table, text to coloum, len, proper, data validation etc and my typing speed is above 60 wpm.

I am sincere with my work and I would never let you down in anyway. I promise you will never retreat for the decision to appoint me in an organization.

09 Oct 2015 14:48
6anurag9
09 Oct 2015 14:48

Whenever people ask me for help, I can’t say no to them. That’s my weakness.

@A
o_O

09 Oct 2015 16:42
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 16:42

What is your weakness point?

My weakness point  is this:  I cannot say no when someone asks for help. That is my weakness point. (Why are you repeating the sentence?)

Tell me what you know about this company?

It is one of the best and fastest growing companies in India. It is an e-commerce company.

And It has many branches all over India.

The work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company.

Why should I hire you?

Because I have a total of 4 years work experience.

And my profile matches the required profile for the job for which the interview is being conducted.

My Excel spreadsheet skills are good. I know many functions and formulas in Excel like…vlookup, hlookup, countif, sumif, sumproduct, pivot table, text to colomn, len, proper, data validation etc and my typing speed is above 60 wpm.

I am sincere in my work and I would never let you down in any way. I promise you will never regret the decision to appoint me in your organization.

=======

Best of luck.
GV

09 Oct 2015 16:56
omjoriya
09 Oct 2015 16:56

Thank you very much sir…...