Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Plz check it

09 Oct 2015 09:42

omjoriya

@GV Sir, I have to go tomorrow for interview. Plz check it I am Correct or not?

My name is Om Prakash. I am living at Mahipalpur, New Delhi on rent, Basically I belonged to Amethi in U.P.
About My Family….
There are six members in my family including me. My father is a shopkeeper. My mother is house wife. I am married and my wife is also house wife. I have one younger brother and one younger sister. Both are studying. Younger brother is doing 12 and Younger sister is doing B.A.

About my Educational Qualification….
Maine apni graduation Delhi University me Correspondence se ki hai.
I have completed my graduation from Correspondence in Delhi University.

Maine apni graduation regular nahi ki hai. Week me 2 din mujhe study ke liye college jana hota tha “Saturday” and Sunday.
I have not done my graduation to regular. I was go to college saturday and sunday in a week twice.

Maine computer me 1 year ke liye ADIT Diploma bhi kiya hua hai.
I have also completed Advance Diploma Information Technology in Computer for one year.

Currently, I am working at Red Express Transport Services Ltd as a Booking Executive at Mahipal pur.

Maine Bird Information services me as a Mis Executive 1.7 years kaam kiya hai.
I worked with Bird Information Services as a Mis Executive from 1.7 years.

Maine Flipkart India Pvt Ltd ke sath bhi as a Procurement Executive 2 saal kaam kiya hua hai.
I worked with also Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd. as a Procurement Executive for 2 years.

My hobbies are playing cricket listening songs and surfing net.

Mera sort term goel ek achi MNC Company me job karna hai or long term goel ush company mai ek achi postition par jana hai…jaise Sr. MIS Executive
My sort term goel is to get a job in good MNC company and long term goel is to get good position in that company…like Sr. MIS Executive

09 Oct 2015 10:18
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 10:18

Very good effort!
Let me mark some improvements/corrections in Red Colour.

My name is Om Prakash. I am living at Mahipalpur, New Delhi on rent , Basically I belong to Amethi in U.P.

(Unless you have a valid reason , or unless it was asked, you don’t have to say that you are living in a rented house. Only if this fact is relevant for claiming any house rent allowance, should you mention it)

About My Family….

There are six members in my family including me. My father is a shopkeeper. My mother is a homemaker. I am married and my wife is also a homemaker. I have one younger brother and one younger sister. Both are studying. My younger brother is studying in the 12th standard and my younger sister is doing her B.A.

Nowadays, “homemaker” is the preferred word, but housewife is not wrong. “Doing 12” can be understood by Indians but it is an odd expression.

About my Educational Qualification….

I have completed my graduation through Correspondence in Delhi University.

I have not done my graduation by the usual regular and formal college attendance.  I used to go to college twice a week on Saturdays and Sundays.

I have also completed a one-year course in Advance Diploma Information Technology in Computers

Currently, I am working at Red Express Transport Services Ltd as a Booking Executive at Mahipalpur.

I worked with Bird Information Services as an MIS Executive for one year and seven months.

I also worked with Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd. as a Procurement Executive for 2 years.

My hobbies are playing cricket,  listening to songs and surfing the net.

My short term goal is to get a job in good MNC company and long term goal is to reach a good position in that company…like Sr. MIS Executive

===========

GV

09 Oct 2015 11:12
omjoriya
09 Oct 2015 11:12

@ GV Sir, thanks….Some more question plz check it on urgent basis…..

Currently, I am working at Red Express Transport Services Ltd as a Booking Executive at Mahipalpur.

Question: What is your Job Responsibilities at Red Express?
Ans… Yaha par meri job responsibilities shipment book krne ki hai.
Here is my job responsibilities are to book the shipment.

Mere pass mail ke through Shipment ka data aata hai, ush data me se mai excel ki help se duplicates number remove karta hoon and Company ke diye hue formate ke according me ush data ko uske andar update kar deta hoon or uske baad ush Excel file ko Red express ke portal par upload kar deta hoon.

I received shipment data by mail, after that I removing duplicates numbers using by excel and update the data according to given by company format after then I upload the booking file into red express portal.

Booking file upload karne ke baad mujhe COD Amount verify karna hota hai, jo data mere pass mail se aya hai or jo data maine upload kiya hai un dono data me se mai vlookup function ke dwara COD Verification karta hoon.

After uploading booking file, I have to do COD Amount verify, which data I receive and which data I have uploaded that file, i using vlookup and do the cod verification.

Jitni shipment mai daily book karte hoon ush data ko mujhe daily vice ek excel sheet me maintain karna hota hai.
Which shipments I booked daily vice that data I maintain into excel sheet.

Agar kabhi mere pass mail ke through wrong data aa jata hai to BDM Team se coordinate karke usne correct data leta hoon.
If ever I received wrong data by mail then I coordinate to BDM Team regarding wrong data and collect correct data with him.

and daily/weekly/monthly vice me booking report banata hoon or ush report ko daily vice apne senior ko mail kar deta hoon.
And I am prepairing daily/weekly/monthly vice booking report and send it to the senior.

yehi meri waha par responsblities hai.
That’s it my job responsibilities there.

09 Oct 2015 16:19
gvshwnth
09 Oct 2015 16:19

Question: What are your Job Responsibilities at Red Express?

Here is my job responsibilities are to book the shipment.

I receive shipment data by mail. After that I remove duplicate numbers using Excel and update the data according to the format given by the company and then I upload the booking file into Red express portal.

After uploading booking file, I have to do COD Amount verification, for the data which I receive by email and the data in the file that I have uploaded, by using Excels’s Vlookup function.

I maintain a daily record in an Excel sheet of the shipments booked every day.

If ever I receive wrong data by mail then I coordinate with BDM Team regarding wrong data and correct the data in association with them.

And I prepare a daily/weekly/month-wise booking report and send it to the senior.

These are my job responsibilities there.

======
GV