Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

translate in to English

03 Sep 2015 13:04

girraj

Problem Yeh hai mai tumhare liye feel krne lg gayi hu and mai tumhare answer bhi Janti hu! Toh ab mai kisi se nai milna chahti naa hi kise se frndshp krna hai! Sb apne life mein busy hai! Mai aayi hu yaha 5 months mein chli jaaungi..

03 Sep 2015 14:05
gvshwnth
03 Sep 2015 14:05

@girraj
Please see this request to post in the Hindi Section

http://shabdkosh.com/forums/viewthread/30556/
Please follow in future

I am moving this thread to the Hindi Section.

Problem Yeh hai mai tumhare liye feel krne lg gayi hu and mai tumhare answer bhi Janti hu! Toh ab mai kisi se nai milna chahti naa hi kise se frndshp krna hai! Sb apne life mein busy hai! Mai aayi hu yaha 5 months mein chli jaaungi..

The problem is that i have now developed feelings for you and I also know your answer.
So now I don’t wish to meet anyone and neither do I wish to make friends with anyone
All are busy with their respective lives.
I have come here, and in 5 months, I will leave/ go away.
=====
GV

03 Sep 2015 14:06
bahubali
03 Sep 2015 14:06

Problem is that I have started feeling for you and I also know your answer now I do want to meet anyone neither do i wish to make friendship with anyone .all are busy in own life.I have come here and will go in 5 months..

Plz check my attempt gv sir

03 Sep 2015 14:17
gvshwnth
03 Sep 2015 14:17

@bahubali

I have marked my comments in red

The problem is that I have started feeling for you and I also know your answer.
Now I don’t want to meet anyone and neither do i wish to make friends with anyone .

All are busy in their own lives. I have come here and will go in 5 months.

===
GV.