Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

pls check it

03 Sep 2015 12:25

scorpio1

Kindly give me damage cargo details urgently.  If claim will be rejected subject to late submit claim documents. we will not responsible for the same & don’t deduct amount from our invoice as insurance co is not entertainment for delay reply on damage detail.

03 Sep 2015 12:50
gvshwnth
03 Sep 2015 12:50
scorpio1 - 03 Sep 2015 12:25

Kindly give me damage cargo details urgently.  If claim will be rejected subject to late submit claim documents. we will not responsible for the same & don’t deduct amount from our invoice as insurance co is not entertainment for delay reply on damage detail.

From what I could understand here is my revised draft. Please check carefully before using.

Kindly send me the details of the damaged cargo urgently.
If the claim is rejected due to the late submission of the claim documents, we will not be responsible.
Please don’t deduct the amount from our invoice as the insurance company will not entertain delays in sending reply on details of damages.
=====
GV

03 Sep 2015 19:59
nathan
03 Sep 2015 19:59

scorpio1 - 03 September 2015 12:25 PM

From what I could understand here is my revised draft. Please check carefully before using.

If the claim is rejected due to the late submission of the claim documents, we will not be responsible.
Please don’t deduct the amount from our invoice as the insurance company will not entertain delays in sending reply on details of damages.

My suggestion:

In the event the claim is rejected due to the late submission of the claim documents, we shall not be responsible for the same.
Please do not deduct the amount from our invoice as the insurance company does not entertain a late reply regarding details on damage.

regards
Nathan