Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Translate in English

28 Aug 2015 13:49

Amrit Dhaliwal

Anybody can write something about dandruff in English. At least 100 words.  Plzzzzzz help me

28 Aug 2015 14:07
Mukesh Bhalse
28 Aug 2015 14:07

Know everything about dandruff by clicking this Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandruff

Thanks,
MB

28 Aug 2015 14:09
"Sakshi"

28 Aug 2015 14:09
"Sakshi"

28 Aug 2015 14:25
Amrit Dhaliwal
28 Aug 2015 14:25

I do not want any copy paste content. I have also write about dandruff and I want to make changes in my content. So help me and write in your own words with copy paste from internet. I want unique content for publishing

28 Aug 2015 15:24
gvshwnth
28 Aug 2015 15:24

Go through the sites listed by MB and Sakshi.
Choose the most appropriate bits of information from them.
Don’t copy paste from these sites. Instead note down the information that you consider most relevant.
Using those bits of information, and adding any ideas or thoughts of your own, compose a short post of 100 words on your own.
Post it here.
We will be glad to help in “polishing” it up.

I do not want any copy paste content. I have also write about dandruff and I want to make changes in my content. So help me and write in your own words with copy paste from internet. I want unique content for publishing

It is really strange that you don’t want to copy and paste from the internet but are willing to get one of us to do your job for you so that you can present it as your own!

Strange!
GV

28 Aug 2015 15:33
Mukesh Bhalse
28 Aug 2015 15:33

@ GV Sir,

We’ll work for him then he will copy the content from here and will paste on his wall. We are not allowed to copy and paste but he is… 😊

Thanks,

28 Aug 2015 15:44
gvshwnth
28 Aug 2015 15:44

@MB
Look at the irony!
He/She does not want to copy from the internet.
But he /she is not averse to copying from this forum.
Is this forum not part of the internet?

He/She wants the content to be “in own words”
But will “our words” become “his/her own words”?

I am at a loss to understand.
GV

28 Aug 2015 15:48
Mukesh Bhalse
28 Aug 2015 15:48

Alas…..:red:

28 Aug 2015 15:55
Amrit Dhaliwal
28 Aug 2015 15:55

Causes behind Dandruff and its remedies
Flakes of dead skin of head are called Dandruff. These flakes fell down on your shoulders and clothes. Dandruff is not very serious problem. You may not need to consult with doctor in mild type of dandruff. The biggest reason of dandruff is dry skin of head. Cradle cap type of dandruff affects newborn babies. Mostly people are affected by dandruff in winter because in this season indoor heating is increased. There are several causes of dandruff and many home remedies to prevent from it. First, in this article I would like to describe causes of it.

This is my content which I wrote in my own words. I m not professional content writer. I m only at the learning stage. I want to make my this content better. I can not copy anything from websites. That’s why I want your help because I want to make my introduction attractive and effective about dandruff. Can you help me for making it attractive.

28 Aug 2015 16:06
gvshwnth
28 Aug 2015 16:06

Hello Amrit,
Now, this is much better.
Let me help you by marking in Red some corrections/additions/and improvements without changing much so that it still remains “in your own words”
Regards
GV

Causes behind Dandruff and its remedies. (add a full stop)

Flakes of dead skin from the head (or from the scalp) are called Dandruff. These flakes fall down on your shoulders and clothes. Dandruff is not a very serious problem. You may not need to consult a doctor in mild type of dandruff. The biggest reason for dandruff is dry skin on the head. Cradle cap type of dandruff affects newborn babies. Mostly people are affected by dandruff in winter because in this season indoor heating is increased. There are several causes of dandruff and many home remedies are available to prevent it. First, in this article I would like to describe the causes of it.