Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please translate both paragraph into hindi

30 Jun 2015 15:34

Nida25

BEFORE: Having long been interested in a career in law, which will allow me to combine my analytical thinking skills with the pursuit of social justice, I now feel that I have accumulated the necessary experience and education to begin a formal pursuit in this field, with X school offering the best curriculum for my needs.

AFTER: A career in law will allow me to combine my analytical thinking skills with the pursuit of social justice. Having accumulated the necessary experience and education, I now look forward to pursuing my long-held interest in law at X school, which offers the best curriculum for my needs.

01 Jul 2015 09:35
narmaprem
01 Jul 2015 09:35
Nida25 - 30 Jun 2015 15:34

BEFORE: Having long been interested in a career in law, which will allow me to combine my analytical thinking skills with the pursuit of social justice, I now feel that I have accumulated the necessary experience and education to begin a formal pursuit in this field, with X school offering the best curriculum for my needs.

AFTER: A career in law will allow me to combine my analytical thinking skills with the pursuit of social justice. Having accumulated the necessary experience and education, I now look forward to pursuing my long-held interest in law at X school, which offers the best curriculum for my needs.

पहले - कानून के पेशे, जो मेरी विश्‍लेषणात्‍मक चिंतन क्षमता को सामाजिक न्‍याय के साथ जोड़ने में मददगार होगा,  में लंबे अर्से से मेरी रुचि होने के कारण मुझे अब यह लगता है कि,  X स्‍कूल द्वारा मेरी ज़रूरतों के अनुसार बेहतरीन पाठ्यक्रम की पेशकश को ध्‍यान में रखते हुए, मैंने इस क्षेत्र में औपचारिक कार्य करने के लिए जरूरी  अनुभव और शिक्षा संचित कर ली है।

बाद में - कानूनी का पेशा मुझे अपनी विश्‍लेषणात्‍मक चिंतन/विचार क्षमता को सामाजिक न्‍याय से जोड़ने में सहायक होगा। अब जबकि मैंने अपेक्षित अनुभव और शिक्षा प्राप्‍त कर ली है, तो मैं लंबे समय से मेरी दिली ख्‍वाहिश के अनुसार X स्‍कूल, जहां मेरी ज़रूरतों के अनुसार बेहतरीन पाठ्यक्रम उपलब्‍ध है, में कानून की शिक्षा प्राप्‍त करना चाहता हूं। 

नारायण