Shabdkosh®

Language Support Forums | भाषा सहयोग मंच

Please translate in english.

03 Jun 2015 02:36

Vinod007

Sir, I have tried to translate it in English. Pleas check if i have done it correctly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sal 2012 maine Nirbhaya case ne sare desh ko shock kar dia tha. Kaise kuch darindo ne ek bacchi ke sath galat kiya aur use horrific tarike se chot pahunchai. Jiske karan usne ilaz ke duran ladte hue dum tod dia.

Har countrymen ki anhkien gili thi. Aur Aj ek aur case samne aya hai. Dev bhumi kahe jane wali Himachal Pradesh ki dharti par aisa hi ghinona apradh same aya hai. Dharamshala ke college campus main ek student ke sath gang rape hua hai ladki ki halat bahut serious batai ja rahi hai.

Us se bhi jyada dukh ki bat yeh hai ke police ne FIR darj nahi ki aur state ke CM yeh kehte hain ke ladki ke sath koi gang rape nahi hua. Iske piche ladki ki sazish hain wo kuch logo ko badman karna chahti hai. Waise CM sahib ko yeh pata nahi hai ke wo kin logo ko badnam karna chahti hai.

Khair police le college student’s ke protest ke dawab maine ake FIR register kar di. Mujhe un news channels se bhi shikayat hai ke Nirbhaya case ko unhone bahut jor shor se dikhaya aur asli gunhegaro ko salakhion ke piche pahunchya. Par kya un sabhi news channels kar farz nahi banta ke wo is case main bhi ladki ki madad karien.

Meri appeal sabhi se hai ek is case ko social media pe jitna share ho sakta hai karo aur news channels tak pahunchao taki us ladki ko insaf mile sake.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In year 2012 Nirbhaya case shocked the whole country. How some insensitive people did wrong things with her and brutally hurt her.  Due to that she died while fighting to recover.

Every countrymen eye was moist and today we have another case came in light. Himachal which is also known as Dev Bhumi on soil of Himachal such a heinous crime came into light. A college student was gang raped in college premises and girl is reported as very serious.

It is more hurting when police didn’t registered FIR and Chief Minister of state is telling that there was no gang rape happened with the girl and there is a conspiracy behind this, girl wants to malign some people. Though Chief Minister Sahib doesn’t know who the people which girl wants to malign.
Anyway Police registered a FIR in the pressure of college students’ protest. I even have objection with news channels those who broadcast Nirbhaya case with such an enthusiasm and energy and helped to put real culprits behind the bars. Does it not the responsibility of all the news channels to help the girl in this case?

I appeal all of you to share and spread this on social media more and more and get this to news channels so girl can get the justice.

03 Jun 2015 07:11
gvshwnth
03 Jun 2015 07:11

In year 2012 the Nirbhaya case shocked the whole country. How some insensitive people did terrible things to her and brutally hurt her.  Due to that she died while fighting to recover.

Every countryman’s eye was moist and today we have another case which has come to   light. On the soil of Himachal, which is also known as Dev Bhumi on soil of Himachal another such heinous crime came into light. A college student was gang raped in the college premises and the girl’s condition is reported to be very serious.

It is more hurting tragic when police didn’t registered  register an FIR and Chief Minister of the state is saying telling  that there was no gang rape happened with of the girl and that there is a conspiracy behind this, and that the girl wants to malign some people. Though But the Chief Minister Sahib doesn’t know who the people are whom the which   girl wants to malign.

Anyway Police registered an FIR under   the pressure of college students’ protest. I even have objection with a complaint against the   news channels those who which broadcast the Nirbhaya case with such an enthusiasm and energy and helped to put the real culprits behind the bars. Does Is it not the responsibility of all the news channels to help the girl in this case?

I appeal all of you to share and spread this on social media more and more and get this to news channels so that the girl can get the justice.

=====
Regards
GV

03 Jun 2015 07:17
gvshwnth
03 Jun 2015 07:17

@Vinod007
You posted at 2:36 am ?
Are you not sleeping at this time?
Or, are you outside India?
Regard
GV

03 Jun 2015 19:44
Vinod007
03 Jun 2015 19:44

Good evening Sir,

I work in night shifts I am located in India.

Regards,
Vinod

03 Jun 2015 19:49
Vinod007
03 Jun 2015 19:49

Thanks for correcting me sir. Some of the worlds are in bold. what does that mean?

03 Jun 2015 19:57
03 Jun 2015 19:57

@Vinod

It’s mean that these are correct spelling of your words…

03 Jun 2015 20:05
Vinod007
03 Jun 2015 20:05

Oh Ok sir.

03 Jun 2015 21:56
gvshwnth
03 Jun 2015 21:56

@Vinod007
I have not rewritten it using my own words.
I have tried to use your own words and expressions as far as possible.
The bold words indicate where I have made changes in your words/expressions.
Regards
GV